Saturday, August 16, 2008

My New toy ~ DMC-TZ15

It's been almost a year since I started this blog. Zillion thanks to each and everyone of you for the endless support..especially to the regular visitors.. not to forget those silent readers.. :)

So, it's mean that for this 1 year, you all have been served with all kind of pictures taken by a very amature, impromtu photograper like me.. :)


Sometimes the outcome of my photographic skill is fine..but most of the time is..blurry. Do accept appologies from my Nokia N series and Bob's Dopod. Hopefully with my new Lumix DMC TZ15, we are able to serve you all with more quality pictures..Insyaallah..


Dengan mengukur baju di badan sendiri, we choosed this 8.1 MP with 10x optical zoom digicam. Dengan masih terhegeh ttg cara penggunaan nya..I started with this MBSA building last Thurday...

And this is my beloved daughter...on her 1st pose with mama's new fren.

I'll try to brush up my skill with the hope that I'll be able to furnish my dear frens here in this blogging stream with more wonderful and meaningful pictures..Insyaallah.. :)

Tomorrow 17th Aug is Danish 5th birthday..we are going out somewhere tonite..for the 1st celebration..till then..babai ..he..he..