Friday, January 9, 2009

Blogger in the making ?

Hi all,
I'm baby Blogger...




I like to blog...anywhere..in the living room..kitchen..dining hall..and my favourite spot is my parents bed!

Since the comforter is so fluffy and the most important is..I love the aircond..he.he..

What I wrote in my blog? Anything that I can think of..but my interest ..of coz..the toys..
Normally, I dun use my fingers to type the words..I just crawl on the keyboard and I just love the sound of the keyboards..it sooths me..he..he..

I ilke to blog during nite time..but shhhh...keep quite..dun wake up my abah. He's sleeping besides me.
That's why I turn the lights off since it will annoy my abah..mm..and guess what he can do to me if he mad..he will pinch me lah of coz.. :-)

I 'm not afraid to blog at nite since I have my mama to accompany me to burn the midnite oil.
But normally, I will blog for a while only then later.. I will cry to atract my mama so that she will bring me a bottle of my favourite similac..yummy..

Oklah..that's all for now..
See ya again okay..
Love you all ..muah..

yours truely
- Baby "Damia" blogger -