Tuesday, September 8, 2009

On Our 7th Wedding Anniversary

Syukur Alhamdulillah..Semalam dapat lagi jumpa another 8 Sept..
Bertambah lagi setahun usia "muda" aku nih..he.he..

I was born on 8 sept,
I met Bob for the very 1st time on 8 sept 2000,
and I got this birthday card from Bob on 8 Sept 2001...
Masa aku bukak card nih 2 hari lepas, masih bunyi lagi music dia..panjang betul umur bateri card tuh..dah 8 tahun dah kan?
And above gak..gambar masa majlis tunang kita org..in year 2001.

We tied our knot on 8 Sept 2002...
That's why..we love 8 Sept so very much.. :-)

Tapi sebab dah byk kali post gambar kawin..tahun nih..aku ambik langkah yg drastik..tempek kat sini gambar masa kita org tgh bercintun dulu ( hopefully, bob tak bunuh aku..he..he.)

Dari dulu..sampai lah beranak pinak skrg..kita suka jalan2..especially our fav place : Cameron Highland..

Sorrylah gambar yg teramat lah blur nih since malas nak scan bebagai..ambik camera tangkap jerk..:-) Aku cukup sayang gambar2 ni..dan aku rasa..kita org masih bercinta sampai skrg kan abah?he..he..

ok..cukup lah posing2 maut di zaman muda2 nih..
Apa2 pun wishing abah..a very happy anniversary..
I love you more with each passing days ..

It takes two special people,
To make a loving pair.
There’s a joy just being around you,
A feeling I/we love to share.
When years are passing by like days,
and in my hand your hand is placed,
a knowing smile crosses your face,
a simple touch can still make my heart race.

When I can see my soul in your eyes,
and you see your soul in mine we realize,
that a love so deep can harbor no lies,
where our only tears shed were happy tears we've cried.

I love you as much now as I ever did before,
if possible, I may even love you more,
all starting from a feeling we did not ignore,
a feeling of connection we chose to explore.

I don't know what it is that you saw in me,
what I saw in you was the utmost happiness that can ever be,
even more so on the day when you and I became "We",
I can still smile and say with love and truth Honey,
I love you...Happy Anniversary.