Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day ...

Danish brought back this mother's day card last friday. Tapi may be kita org sibuk JJCM on that Friday nite, dia tak ingat pasal card nih.
Tup2 bangun pepagi on Saturday morning terus cakap pasal card nih. He said he made me a nice I love you mama card dan he told me that teacher zila said that I can hang the card in my car.

Walaupun this card was a carca marba one, sort of ala2 cakar2 ayam..I really love it. It's my son own effort what..
So, yesterday, this card was proudly hang in my car. Sengih jer mamat tuh tengok his card was hanging there..he..he..


So ..wishing all the super mama here, a very Happy Mothers day..dgn ucapan.."dapat hadiah apa tahun nih?? keh..keh.."


Dan tak lupa nak share ngan korang, SMS happy Mothers day that I received on early Sunday morning by a fren name ..Puan Norizan Johal..dari Seremban sana..jauh tuh..he..he..
SMS dia bunyi nya cam nih..
" A woman has strenghts that amaze a man.
She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens.
She hold happiness,love and opinions.
She smiles when she feel like screaming.
She sings when she feels like crying, cries when she's happy and laugh when she's afraid.
Her love is unconditional !!!!
There's only one thing wrong with her, she sometimes forgets what she is worth.."
Happy mother's day to a beautiful mother like you..

Thanks Ijan..really appreciate it..
Sorry tak sempat nak balas SMS..hari ahad tuh..kena balik langat daa... he..he..
Thanks again..