Friday, September 21, 2007

All you need to know about me !

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISFP)

Your personality type is caring, peaceful, artistic, and calm.

Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.
Am I caring?
yup, of coz i am. I care about my family,my beloved Danish especially. My supportive husband, my lovely family and not forgetting, my "loyal" frens.
I care to those who care about me, and I definitely don't give a damn to those who never really care about me.
Like one of my lab mate always said " Caring is sharing". We always ready to share anything with someone we care.
And I definitely don't like to share anything ( including this blog???) with someone that I really dun care. :)
Peaceful ??
Of coz I like peaceful. That's why me and Bob like cameron highland compared to Genting Highland eventhough, GH is nearer to our place. We like Plaza Masallam compared to other "hiruk-pikuk" shopping complex. We always choose the less busy restaurant to dine eventhough the bill will be a bit higher.
Everybody like peacefulness. Only crazy people like chaos !
artistic?
mmm..may be...I like art stuff but not paintings. I can't even draw "orang lidi" correctly :)
i'm so keen in doing any craft that really interest me, like bunga telur and such. It really satisfied me the most !
Calm???
in certain aspects, area, situation,atmosphere but not on the road ..he.he..
I can turn into "fast and furious" when I had to deal with rude people especially lady drivers.
and also
let's try other test...How Pure are you????

You Are 80% Pure

You're so innocent, it's almost like you're not human.
Taking this test is probably the naughtiest thing you've done in a while!
errr..I dun think this test is saying the true thing about me... he..he..
innocent is just far behind me...not even close..really..really far..
The only close is the my good look with the woman above, almost ! :)
ok..let's figure out the last test for tonite..am I good or a bad girl??
the answer is..




You Are a Good Girl



You are 70% Good and 30% Bad

Generally speaking, you're a very good girl.

(But you don't have us totally fooled!)

I 300% agree with the result ! I am a good gal anyway, tak caye tanyer Bob...or Danish ..
the above test I got from here (http://www.blogthings.com), may be you should try also..and I got the idea from here http://flowerinthedesert.blogspot.com/