Thursday, July 26, 2007

You had a BAD day !



Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

http://www.danielpowter.com/

This Daniel Powter song keep bugging my messy mind today... 26th July 2007..what a day!


It started with the number 7.20..which is the time I woke up this morning !
Danish's school van will arrive at mak Salmah's house in another 25 minutes !
So, can you ever imagine..how chaos the situation is..but ..I need to calm down..
Lucky, Danish still can catch the van, near Putra Heights... if not I have to make at least 4 u-turns if I had to send him to school...
After I send him to the van, then I realized, I haven't close the house gate.. :o
My bad day continues at work place..one by one..goshhh...


I feel like slapping people's face, kick their ass or may be cut their $%$
Some people , are just can't leave other people's alone..
keep bugging, screwing around until they can feel the climax may be.....
So, at 5.30 pm..packed my things and get my ass out of the lab !
It was a very cloudy thursday evening..same goes with my face ...
Then I get a few stuff from nite market, nasi dagang with 2 chickens sampai that guy yg bungkus tuh cam tak caya..satu bungkus nasi with 2 big pieces of chicken.I myself also tak caye...and that 1 bungkus nasi dagang...cost me 6 ringgit..he..he..puas hati !
Then I get myself 1 kilo ++ seedless grape for RM12.70...mmm.puas hati gak..but this grape really nice..small in size..big in taste..yummy...
the crunchiness and the sweetness..mmm..marvellous !
Hope my bad day ending up today..
and tomorrow...hopefully will be another great shiny day for me ! Insyaalah ....